Capt. Clementine Thompson, Detention Administrator
Lt. Justin Hewett,Chief Detention Officer
Sgt. Dawn Battle, Inmate Population Control Officer
Detention Chaplain, Dr. Dave Heller
Monday: Inmates last name ending A to F Tuesday: Inmates last name ending G to L
Wednesday: Inmates last name ending M to R
Thursday: Inmateslast name ending S to Z
The visitation is from 3:00 P.M. until 5:00 P.M.
and from 7:00 P.M. until 9:00 P.M.
- There are no exceptions.
- Each inmate is allowed one (1)20 minutes visit per week.
- Each inmate may have up to 4 visitors during the 20 minutes time period but the 20 minutes of time is to be divided among the 4 people.
- Also, inmates must have the name of the visitor on his/her visitation list or that visitor will be refused.
- Any visitor can be denied visitation and the inmates can also be denied this privilege for reasons deemed appropriate by the staff.
- Also anyone entering the visitation room not on the visitation list can cause that inmate loss of visitation privileges.
- All visitors must have a valid photo ID to sign up for visitation.
GUIDELINES FOR LEAVING PROPERTY FOR INMATES
- Inmates are not allowed more than $ 50.00 total in their accounts.
- Soft cover Bibles and 3 paperback books of choice (i.e. novels, puzzle books) NO MAGAZINES or NEWSPAPERS ALLOWED
- Prescriptions medications may be turned into Nurse. These must be current and in proper containers.
- No personal hygiene products are allowed.
- Inmates are allowed to have $50.00 in their account. When sending money orders and leaving money with detention staff, do not send more than $50.00. Money can only be brought Monday thru Friday from the hours of 8:00 AM. to 5:00 P.M.
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
PROPERTY BROUGHT FOR INMATES
- If an inmate is set for trial in Superior Court dress clothing will be accepted. All clothing needs to be picked up after the inmate's trial is complete.
- All items brought to the Detention Center for an inmate WILL be searched for contraband.
- Any prescribed medication for an inmate may be brought at any time.
- All mail must go through the US Postal Service.
- Address to the inmate
P.O. Box 280
Whiteville, NC 28472.
- All mail will be searched and scanned for contraband.
NO LETTERS CAN BE LEFT AT THE DETENTION CENTER FOR AN INMATE.
805 WASHINGTON STREET WHITEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA 28472
910-642-6551 (phone) 910-642-4321 (fax)